2017 New England Lead Conference
Join us for the 2nd New England Lead Conference.
When: November 1, 2017 – 8am-3:30pm
Where: The Nashua Courtyard Marriott and Event Center – Nashua, NH
The event will feature
- Educational sessions on a variety of of lead poisoning prevention topics including policy, model programs and practices, outreach, RRP, abatement, compliance, business practices, and more
- Opportunity to network with 175+ colleagues from all over New England
- Exhibitors and vendors to see, and lots of take-home resources
Who should attend
- Municipal and state health
- Advocacy organizations
- Housing development/advocacy
- HUD Grantees
- Risk Assessor/Inspector
- Municipal Building Inspectors
- Lead Abatement
- Training Providers
- Other public health professionals with in interest in learning more about lead
Overnight rooms are available at a discounted rate of $108 plus 9% tax per night. To book, use the link the below.
Exhibitor, Advertising & Sponsorship Opportunities
We invite you to exhibit, advertise in the event program, or sponsor the conference. There are a variety of ways and options to do so. Download the 2017 NE Lead Conf Exhibitor Prospectus for details. You may use the form in the prospectus to reserve your space or use our online system which allows credit card payments.
Additional information will be available shortly. To be added to the email list, please send us an email.
Contact Lori Walter at 603-573-3306 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org